Sunday, March 13, 2011

whoopie pies and treasuries

I was lucky enough to have my mixed media collage, silver lining, featured in a treasury, by Chris Galli at Spoonful of Sugar Bake Shop.  I happened to find her while searching on Etsy for gluten free bakeries.  She makes Italian cookies, gluten free, dairy free and low protein cookies.  All of her creations are beautiful and I can say, having had a few of her gluten free items, that they are delicious too.  Chris knows her stuff and I felt confident ordering gf from her for my son who has celiac disease.  Her whoopie pies and truffle cakes are so good, I mean so good we ate them straight out of the box after our mail man delivered them.  They were so good that the gluten eaters in my house fought for them too.  I can't wait to try her rainbow cookies and chocolate torte. 

Go over there and just look at those pinkalicious cookies and tell me you don't want them...I dare you.

No comments: